• ברוכים הבאים לפורום הפונדק
    הפונדק הוא הקהילה הוותיקה והמובילה של מבוכים ודרקונים, משחקי תפקידים ומשחקי לוח בישראל.
    ההרשמה היא בחינם ולאחר מכן תוכלו לפרסם הודעות, למכור ולקנות משחקים, לחפש קבוצה למשחק ועוד!

הרשמה /

דמות לליגת ההרפתקנים

המפקד האלמוני אמר/ה:
40 זה גיל שמרגיש לי די מבוגר בשביל דמות בדרגה ראשונה שבעצם רק מתחילה את הקריירה שלה בעולם הגדול. לצורך העניין, ישראלי ממוצע בגיל 40 כיום הספיק לראות (אם לא להשתתף) לפחות שלוש וחצי מלחמות, לסיים בית ספר ואולי תואר ראשון או הכשרה מקצועית ויש מצב שיש לו משפחה ועבודה כלשהי.

עשיתי גיל גדול בשביל המטרה של הדמות לגלות את העבר שלה אם תקרה את הסיפור אוליי תבין

יותר טוב מכאנית. אם כי שים לב ש burning hands ו poison spray, הם לחשים בעלי השפעה דומה. כמו שאמרתי, אני ממליץ על hex
בנייד אני לא מצליח לקרוא את הרקע לצערי. משהו מוזר בקובץ.
בעלי ברית וארגונים, כדאי לבסס על דברים שקשורים לממלכות נשכחות - אחרת זה פחות יגיע לידי ביטוי במשחק.
כמו שכתבתי, ממליץ לבחור אחת מהסיעות של ליגת ההרפתקנים

את הסיעה אני אכתוב בעיפרון אני חשבתי על הזנתרים והנה הסיפור
the first time I remember myself is when I waked up in the valamir Thieves guild hideout. I think I was 30 years old. the guild master sorin, a dark elf with red eyes and gray hair. he told me about myself, that I was a member of his guild and for all my life because my parents died in a try to save the guild and me. "you lost your memories 3 months ago, in a mission we send you to kill the traitor, wasnger". the mad gnome who stole our "eye of dradnor". a magical item that can change the mind of an army, it's enough powerful to make them battle against their master or even to erase their memories. so I started working for the guild, my first mission was to steal royal wizard's power gem, but it's got wrong. I sneaked to his bedroom and took the power gem but then the commander of the army, zenter entered the room and saw me stealing the gem, he called the guards to come. quickley, i don't know how but I illusion created a that the wizard was there and the commander stole the gem. the guards came and took him o prison, they thought that he stole the gem. they left the gem on the table after they gone, I took the gem and escaped from the window. I've returned to my guild and gave them the power gem, but I felt like they are using me for their own goals, after ten years of serving them, I heard a voice in my head that said: "come to me champion, I will give you the power to earn back whats yours" I followed the voice to the snowy agerman mountain. on the top, I've found a throne made from bones and ice. on the throne, there was a demon lord in black armor and horned helmet. I saw his eyes burning in red. he said: "come champion, and know your past". without thinking I walked toward him. "yes, don't fear champion, accept your destiny". then he took his magic sword and cut me into two halves. I then I remembered red my mother and father, they tried to keep me safe from the assassins that sent to kill me. so they send my grandfather, captain zarmar with his ship to take me to zancer mountains to hide me. "well champion now your part of the deal", he raised his hands and I became to live again in my body except one thing, my eyes turned to red, then my left hand started to burn and some magic words appeared on my left hand. a strange book appeared in my right hand." now champion, seek the truth with the power I gave you"

חזרה