• ברוכים הבאים לפורום הפונדק
    הפונדק הוא הקהילה הוותיקה והמובילה של מבוכים ודרקונים, משחקי תפקידים ומשחקי לוח בישראל.
    ההרשמה היא בחינם ולאחר מכן תוכלו לפרסם הודעות, למכור ולקנות משחקים, לחפש קבוצה למשחק ועוד!

הרשמה /

How to find dungeon and dragons games, but in english?

A

Anonymous

Hey, I'm a 21 year old oleh from the US, never played dungeons and dragons before but very interested in doing so. Anyone have any hot ideas as to where I can find people who are looking for games in the Tel Aviv area, preferably in english? I know communities like this have to exist, but I'm a little less efficent in finding them than I normally would be because of my limited hebrew :p

If somebody could point me into a good direction, אני ממש אמשח

Thanks!

Hey Edan!
Welcome to both our country, our forum, and our hobby!

Sadly, the Coronavirus situation canceled all regular gaming nights of pubs in Tel Aviv.
However, you may be able to find an English-playing group in the "Israeli roleplayers" Facebook group-page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/israeliroleplayers/

Many players also check this forum where you posted, so someone might answer here in a few days. Come back to check here if anyone replies.

Thanks! I'll check in on here and also on that group. Was wondering about these gaming pub nights though.. (for when Corona is over obvi), these are things that anybody can just walk into the pub and play with others?

There are also regular game nights at local gaming stores. The one in Tel Aviv is called freak, and there is another one in hod has baron called the kingdom and in givatim called natural 20.
However they all canceled the game nights due to coronavirus to my knowledge.

Your best bet is to find a regular group.
I would also suggest to change the title to be more informative- “player in Tel Aviv looking for d&d group” or similar.

חזרה